FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Sunday, August 14, 2011

To Love & Be Loved Are Blessings! synapses

"LOVE" Truly Is all You Need! Not Sex~! To Love & Be Loved Are Blessings! Big whoopie if someone loves me.... That is great! And it is even awesome to be loved. But HOW selfish of me if I took their love but I really didn't love them back! Even if they spent all their treasure to redeem me. Would I be his possession then? How happy would I be? It is in vain to be in a relationship without love coming from both directions! Sex is not love! I had a dream last night that this good looking sophisticated doctor spent hundreds of thousands of dollars after picking out fifty of the most beautiful and healthy women from the world only to choose one to be his wife. He flew each of them to come to see him and spend time with him. Maybe have a date or dinner together. Not a one of them did he choose. Instead he chose me .... not so sophisticated, not so fancy, and not so ritzy or glamorous as the ones he refused. And it made me feel great that I could be so valuable to someone. I have never been in an arranged relationship as they frequently do over in India and I'm not so sure that I would trust myself to be monogamous in a one sided love relationship because I am a very romantic and sentimental person. If I was in a relationship with someone just because they redeemed me but my heart wasn't in it... in essence I would be cheating them. And if another came along that did have the ability to penetrate my heart then wouldn't it be possible for me to go astray? I know myself and it would. For me, Love Rules!

No comments:

Post a Comment