FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Sunday, August 7, 2011

One Voice Ministries: The Official Site of Hank and Brenda Kunneman - The Daily Prophecy

One Voice Ministries: The Official Site of Hank and Brenda Kunneman - The Daily Prophecy

Old Habits Broken!

[Monday, August 8, 2011]

"So see, that I have placed the strength in you to break the old habits and mindsets," says God. "I will cause you to rise above what seems to draw you back into failure, for know that I have made you able to stand confidently in the spirit, even this very day."


Prophetic Scripture:

Romans 7:23-25 - But I see another law in my members, warring against the law of my mind, and bringing me into captivity to the law of sin which is in my members. O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death? I thank God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

There is an old saying that says old habits die hard. In other wo...

No comments:

Post a Comment