FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Sunday, August 28, 2011

BUSTED!!!

royalndnprincess's Channel - YouTube


This may be that EMT from Tarpon Springs, Fl with the Florida "Sunshine" tag on it ! If you will notice all the other tags are CA. except the bright red truck with the female in the front that one has Florida "Sunshine" tags and I just bet that some of these folks are the same ones that God says has "Reproached the steps of His anointed ones!" Straight out of the mouth of God!!! God is aware of everything that mankind is doing... even when they try to make a script that is upside down from the one that HE has planned. God KNOWS all about it!!! Hallelujah! Vengeance is mine saith the LORD! I just thought of something else, My good friend Amy Bell Blackman who is my long time friend that I met in Jackson MS in 1997 and her son Tie and my son Bobby were best friends/ Amy and I hooked back up as friends when I was living in Tarpon Springs, FL. She had moved back to Fort Wayne, IN. Amy and I were frequently talking on the phone and internet then a year later I found out that she was dating the Chief of the fire dept. Of Jacksonville, Fl. Then a little while after that she transferred to Jacksonville, Florida. Last year Amy moved into a brand new home there in Florida. I don't know if this is related but I just remembered that she was dating the chief of the fire dept. of Jacksonsville, Fl. at the same time I was living in Tarpon Springs. Amy is still my good friend and she is on my facebook list of friends. FL TAG NUMBER G613XV FL TAG NUMBER G613XV Florida Sunshine State Tags on the Red Truck Florida Sunshine State Tags on the Red Truck All the rest even the first guy idling in that silver car, and the guy in the white truck they are have their vehicles running and just sitting in them like they were waiting for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment