FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Saturday, August 6, 2011

One Voice Ministries: The Official Site of Hank and Brenda Kunneman - The Daily Prophecy

One Voice Ministries: The Official Site of Hank and Brenda Kunneman - The Daily Prophecy

The Righteous Seed

[Sunday, August 7, 2011]

"See yourself of a new bloodline this day," says the Spirit, "for those who have called on My Name are of a brand new seed. Yes, and the righteous seed shall be separated from the curse and you will be mighty in all your years!"


Prophetic Scripture:

Psalm 112:1-2 - Praise ye the Lord, Blessed is the man that feareth the Lord, that delighteth greatly in his commandments. His seed shall be mightly upon the earth: the generation of the upright shall be blessed.

Actually, if you read all of Psalm 112, you will find that God has many promises in store for His children. When you committed your life to Jesus, and made Him your Lord and Savior, you were literally translated into a new bloodline! God became your Heavenly Father and through the blood of Jesus you are born of God's seed. You have become the seed of the righteous! Do you know why that is such good news today? Most of us can think of some of the negative things we have received from our family heritage. Not everything in our earth bloodline was a good thing. Some of us inherited poverty, others debt, some addictions, and even fears or a history of illness. Yet, Jesus' bloodline came from the Heavenly Father and it is a pure and holy one. There is no trace of evil or sin in it. The curse, under the bloodline of Christ, is broken. That is the spiritual family heritage we have been brought into and we should expect our generational outlook to take on a new image! Now that doesn't mean that the devil won't try hard to keep you seeing yourself under all the curses your earthly heritage brought you, but you can rise out of that by claiming the blessing of your righteous, spiritual heritage. Read all of Psalm 112, and expect what the Lord has promised you as the generation of the righteous. You are part of a mighty seed, so expect the blessing of that in your life today.


Prayer:

Dear Lord, I rejoice that I am part of the righteous heritage that is free from the curse, I am mighty upon the earth today. Riches and blessing are in my house, over my family and upon my children. I thank You for my new and heavenly heritage. I take authority over any curse that came from my generations on this earth and I declare that I am blessed in my heavenly bloodline today! In the Name of Jesus, Amen!

Copyright 2007-2009 One Voice Ministries. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment