FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Monday, November 5, 2012

My Chains Are Gone I've Been Set Free My God My Savior Has Ransomed Me

Facebook
I just unloaded all the pain that was the root cause of me wanting to escape life day and night every waking moment of my teenage years... The Pain (Chains are) is GONE... I've Been Set Free... My God my savior has ransomed me... And like a flood HIS mercy rains unending love amazing Grace!!!"
Like · · · Promote · 27 minutes ago ·

  • Kim Gerred If we don't learn to cast the whole of our burdens, our pain and our cares upon the Lord then we will have to bare them ourselves. That is one load that I don't want to carry. Sometimes family scars can be so deep and so raw that it hurts to even see or talk to a family member at times. Sometimes even when one is dead and gone their wounds can still be as fresh and hurtful as they were the night they inflicted them. This Psalm was written about someone who was at one time real close to the writer of the Psalm, but it is obvious that the author had suffered because of the long time abuse. Psalm 129
    A song of ascents.

    1 “They have greatly oppressed me from my youth,”
    let Israel say; 2 “they have greatly oppressed me from my youth,
    but they have not gained the victory over me. 3 Plowmen have plowed my back and made their furrows long. 4 But the Lord is righteous; he has cut me free from the cords of the wicked.” 5 May all who hate Zion be turned back in shame. 6 May they be like grass on the roof, which withers before it can grow; 7 a reaper cannot fill his hands with it, nor one who gathers fill his arms. 8 May those who pass by not say to them, “The blessing of the Lord be on you; we bless you in the name of the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment