FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Alone For The Holidays? ... Not Really!

Alone For The Holidays
For all you lonely people who will spend the Holidays without your family... It really breaks my heart and I wish I could invite you each and everyone over to my house for all of the Holidays. I cannot stand to see anyone alone during the Holidays. My children and I know what you are going through. 
We have spent 18 years without having the Holidays, birthdays or Christmas together as a family. God is your father, and HE is your husband. And please just know that I love all my fb friends and all of our military. And know that our thoughts, prayers and love will be with you so don't dare feel lonely one tiny bit. 
 But make every moment count! Do something that you love to do that you could never do if you were somewhere else. One year, I took a hike in the woods on Thanksgiving to get me through the day because it is so very hard to be without your family during this time of the year. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment