FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Thursday, September 8, 2011

SURVEY: AACC Pastor, Ministry Leader, and Lay Counselor Survey

SURVEY: AACC Pastor, Ministry Leader, and Lay Counselor Survey

Date submitted2011-09-08 18:27:39
Demographics
Please select your gender
Female [F]
Please select your age range
46 - 55 [a05]
Please select your highest earned degree
Some College [d03]
Please check any Denominational Affiliations you have
Baptist
Messianic
Mainline Protestant
Assemblies of God
Pentecostal
Non-Denominational Evangelical
Catholic
Non-Denominational Charismatic
OtherSpirit Filled Christian
Please select your ethnic background
White [e01]
Other
How many years of Clinical/Ministry Experience do you have?
11-15 years [y03]
Are you an AACC Member?
No [N]
If you are a member, how many years have you been an AACC Member?
Not Sure [my08]
Counselor Identity and Practice
Please select your primary discipline
Other [-oth-]
OtherOnline Ministry
Counselor Development
How interested would you be in obtaining training, CE's, etc. in a distance/online format?
Strong Interest [ot01]
Please rank the top ten areas of interest/need regarding future training or professional development

Click on your choices and they will appear in the blanks

Rank 1Leadership [tt20]
Rank 2Law & Ethics [tt19]
Rank 3Multicultural Issues [tt29]
Rank 4Trauma/PTSD [tt32]
Rank 5Financial Stewardship [tt33]
Rank 6Stress Management & Self-Care [tt36]
Rank 7Pastoral Counseling [tt17]
Rank 8Anxiety [tt12]
Rank 9Child Abuse [tt13]
Rank 10Addictions [tt23]
Rank 11
Rank 12
Rank 13
Rank 14
Rank 15
Rank 16
Rank 17
Rank 18
Rank 19
Rank 20
Rank 21
Rank 22
Rank 23
Rank 24
Rank 25
Rank 26
Rank 27
Rank 28
Rank 29
Rank 30
Rank 31
Rank 32
Rank 33
Rank 34
Rank 35
Rank 36
Rank 37
Rank 38
Membership Benefits
Christian Counseling Today
5 [mb01]
Christian Counseling Connection
5 [op01]
Counsel Talk CD's
5 [op01]
E-News
5 [op01]
World Conference
5 [op01]
East/West National Conferences
5 [op01]
Specialty Training/Workshops
5 [op01]
Basic & Specialty Certifications
1 [op05]
Training Diplomas
1 [op05]
Credentialing Process/BCPPC
1 [op05]
Christian Counselor Network
5 [op01]
AACC Member Divisions
5 [op01]
Concerns/Suggestions
As a Pastor, Ministry Leader, or Lay Counselor, what concerns related to the AACC do you have?
I am really not called to counseling but since it is so easily available and my core college education was in Pre Med and Psychology I I got one semester credit from AACC and took two more online classes with 3CE's a piece. However, I am called to Politics. And if you could add some political science classes pertaining to Sociology then I can take more without feeling I've got off my path that God ordained for me. I have been trying to justify my CE here at AACC but I'm called to Politics!
As a Pastor, Ministry Leader, or Lay Counselor, what are your suggestions for the AACC?
I would also feel that the classes were more legitimate if they had academic acknowledgement from across the board rather than just Regent University. But since AACC has made the classes so affordable and easy for me to take online I will continue to take them when I know that the class will significantly help me in my goal of healing society as an active member, and on my path to political Science, and while I minister to our blessed troops as I have done regularly since January 2006.
As a Pastor, Ministry Leader, or Lay Counselor, what additional Membership Benefits would you like to see?
If you have more affordable (20.00 early bird special 3CE's) classes related to PTSD or trauma, Leadership, Law and Ethics, Or any political science related to sociology like multi-cultural issues, perhaps I can take another class from you. But I sure wish they would grant you academic accreditation across the board! Thank you! I love AACC! And everyone would benefit from attending some of the core curriculum at AACC! God Bless You!

No comments:

Post a Comment