FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daily Devotional

This book of 365 day Annual Devotional was originally written in 2006 as it began as a Daily Diary Log of my travels from St. Petersburg, FL. To Laredo, Texas. It was at the same time Blogs had just came out but I didn't know how to do one and I didn't have a laptop or cell phone. So I had to write my daily log from libraries all across the South to keep my pastor friends and family current on my location and welfare. In Late Fall of 2010 I lost over 100 web pages on Tripod and they never recovered most of them. The Devotional was lost. All but the landing page, Jan. 1, and Jan. 3. Everything else, I will begin to replace as time permits. It is time for a new prophetic Daily Devotional

No comments:

Post a Comment