FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Friday, July 22, 2011

Ancient Of Days TIME Has Come Upon Us NOW~

Good News Here! God has been giving me a Rhema Word: There will be a judgement Made In my Favor! And I KNEW that it was pertaining to all that I had suffered since that dreaded day of December 27th, 1994 when the nightmare began and I lost my five bedroom home, all my possessions and my four darling children. In light of God's NEW Rhema word that HE keeps speaking, please read the following:
<< Daniel 7:22 >>
New International Version (©1984)
until the Ancient of Days came and pronounced judgment in favor of the saints of the Most High, and the time came when they possessed the kingdom.


Daniel's Time, Times, and a Half

Daniel 7:25 >>
New International Version (©1984)
He will speak against the Most High and oppress his saints and try to change the set times and the laws. The saints will be handed over to him for a time, times and half a time.


The Good News is Judgement Will Be Made In The Favor of the Saint's Of the Most High God! "Ancient Of Days" MP3 (Please listen only to the words and the melody. I had to record this before it was lost forever and the only professional recording studio that knew me was over five hundred miles away when God gave me this song. I have never had a band... Only my piano which is gone now and my voice. But maybe one day I can professionally record all of the new songs that are on Jesus & Me website that are only recorded just as this one is (accapello!)

Related Scriptures


No comments:

Post a Comment