FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bono and @u2com...you rock the house! @u2_360 on Twitpic

Bono and @u2com...you rock the house! @u2_360 on Twitpic Bono on the screen singing with the red ring (it looks like possibly) I wonder if he is singing "Ultra Violet My Way" or "With or Without You" I also wonder if he felt my prayers for him lately.... especially on the night of his show on David Letterman and several times since? I am praying for God to take all sickness and disease out of the midst of Bono, all the U2 band and all U2ers and my son Austin. And for God to drive sickness far from the midst of them and to cleanse and heal them. What I want to know is how God is going to answer my prayers because I am especially asking him to rip HIV/AIDS out of all of America especially my loved ones! I am doing this because I feel it is my generation who was hit the hardest with HIV/AIDS. And I believe that HIV/AIDS is destroying US from within because of the next generation coming up needs to be HIV/AIDS free and that will take a miracle!

No comments:

Post a Comment