FREE 2 Day Shipping, Kindle Books, Movies & TV Streaming

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Is It Legal To Fool With Peoples Medical Records?

Orthopaedic Injuries & Disorders Pinellas and Pasco County Florida


Theodore P Vlahos PA

This doctor took an MRI of my right shoulder in 2000 and found a torn

rotator, Tendinitis, & Bursitis (a form of arthritis that I had know that I

had since 1979)


Steven C. Mirabello, M.D. In 2003 This doctor took pictures of that same shoulder and said nothing would help my right shoulder but surgery but I "was not a surgery candidate"


I was feeling no improvement but it was gradually getting worse when I saw this another shoulder surgeon I think it was this doctor Robert Shaw that I saw in 2009-2010 in Springfield, MO who sent me for simple exrays and said there wasn't nothing wrong with my shoulder. Yea right! That is why I have had to massage my shoulder for hours almost daily for over four years now! Someone has been messing with my medical records and trading ex rays when no one is looking.

Recently, I had another left leg exray taken and I have had a broken leg before so I know what it feels like. But the ex ray technichan must have traded the exrays again because the doctor said it looked normal. For one, it should have revealed the previous break to the main bone in that leg. For two if it was normal than it would not send my leg in throbbing shock every time when I ride my bicycle over a bump and it has been over 2 months since that injury occurred! Either someone is messing with my medical records again or my body only reveals injuries by MRI only!

I was diagnosed with Fibromyalgia several times in Florida between 1999 and 2005, and with Neuropathy in 2006 by my primary in Mississippi but I don't think any of those diseases would cause the kind of joint pain that I have had.

Dr. Mirabello and Dr Vlahos had it right according to the pain that I still suffer daily with that shoulder!



No comments:

Post a Comment